Currently, the only way to create manual orders (for orders you accept on 3rd party stores like Etsy) is via our Shopify App and a Shopify store.
Shopify provide a Lite plan (no storefront) for just $9.99/mo. You can install our app and create products with this, and then create orders in Shopify admin so they reach us.
Before you start
- Make sure you have a Shopify store
- And the ShineOn app from http://fulfillment.shineon.com
- Create your products with our app
Placing a new order
- On Shopify, go to Orders then click New Order button
- Use the search bar to find your product and add it to the order
- Make sure you pick the correct variant for steel/gold and Yes/No for engraving
- On the right, click Add Customer
- Add customer name
- Add shipping address
- For the email, you can leave it blank or if you use Gmail, use myemailaddress+etsyorderID@gmail.com
- Then use Mark as Paid button
- Accept the prompts
Checking & adding personalizations
- In ShineOn App - go to Orders and use Sync Now to bring in any new manual orders immediately
- If the order is to be engraved or have other personalizations, you'll see the order go on hold and a button to add the missing details
- Once the personalizations are all saved, the order will go to Awaiting Payment status.